T&Cs - Edubox Service
Below is our terms and condition for all Edubox's services:
1. Payment is requested in advance of the course of tuition commencing.
2. The student will only be able to attend the course once payment is made in full.
3. If a student misses a lesson for any reason including illness, bad weather, forgetting to attend then Edubox cannot refund or credit for the lesson missed.
4. If the school or organisation is funding the lessons provided by Edubox, the school or organisation should inform of all course dates and weeks excluding in advance of the course commencing.
5. If a school is funding lessons and decides to not have a lesson within the current course (that was not arranged in advance), due to exams, timings then Edubox cannot refund or credit the lesson.
1. All of our tutors are self employed and have responsibility for their taxes and self assessment duties.
2. If a tutor misses a lesson Edubox will refund or credit for the missed lesson.
3. If a tutor cannot attend a lesson for any reason including difficulties with the commute, illness, bad weather, unforeseen circumstances, then the tutor should inform the school as soon as possible. The tutor should also contact Edubox and Edubox will notify the school or organisation or parent(s) as soon as Edubox hear's of this information.
EQUIPMENT & MATERIAL
1. The tutor will bring their own musical instrument to teach with.
2. It should be arranged with the school or organisation in advance which parties are providing the equipment and materials.
3. if anything were to happen with parties' property Learn Create Play Ltd trading as Edubox is covered up to £5 million public liability insurance.